Monday, December 9, 2013

Lies Dance Teachers Tell


Dance Teachers - There doesn't seem to be a line between them.. You either love them or you hate them.

*Just so it's on public record here, I love my kids' teachers. Like family. Like...I'd put the hurt on someone who was intentionally mean to them. They are beautiful, wonderful people. The end.*

But the simple fact is all dance teachers lie. Sure, they may not MEAN to lie. But they lie.

I asked Twitter what they think are the most common lies dance teachers tell.  This is what you guys said:


  • You're gonna love the other dance moms!
  • There are no favorites.
  • We ordered the costumes as early as we could.
  • Practice will last about an hour,
  • She did a GREAT JOB! (When both you and your dancer know better.)
  • You'll be totally ready for your ballet exam.
  • The prop will be small.
  • This costume doesn't cost much at all.

But the overwhelming #1 answer as to the biggest lie dance teachers tell:



ONE MORE TIME!


1 comments:

Sarah on December 10, 2013 at 7:55 PM said...

I know when I hear one more time, it means we're running it AT LEAST 2 more times! I've heard some of these as both a dancer and as a parent! :-)

Post a Comment

Advertisement

 

Copyright 2014 Dance Parent Problems, LLC. Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com