Monday, August 19, 2013

Dance Mom Mafia


I made a joke today that I belonged to the Dance Mom Mafia. The lady laughed nervously. I think I scared her. I mean, I was dressed all in black and had two henchmen beside me, but... ok. No, I didn't. But still, I got to thinking, that's what we need. A Dance Mom Mafia. You know, someone to enforce the rules and protect the little people, take care of the rats, protect our interests in the rhinestone trade... and since the Godfather is one of my favorite movies ever, well...

I present to you (thanks to my awesome friend who also has to remain nameless to protect our identities from those who wish to destroy us ;-) )



P.S. Fredo, I know it was you. . 

1 comments:

Unknown on August 21, 2013 at 4:02 PM said...

I love it. I cannot wait to do the marketing and take care of business!

Post a Comment

Advertisement

 

Copyright 2014 Dance Parent Problems, LLC. Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com