Well, regardless, my fellow dance moms and I really don't have anything to worry about. We'll come out on top. Being a dance mom has us prepared for whatever is to come:
- Dance moms can pack rations to sustain a team of hungry dancers for days inside a 12 inch duffel bag.
- Dance moms know that E6000 can be used for more than just rhinestones.
- A skilled dance mom could probably kill a person with a bobby pin.
- Dance moms have an endless supply of shoes. No worries about walking through broken glass.
- Dance moms are extremely adept at handling stressful situations.
- Dance moms know how to deal with and/or avoid hysterical people.
- They know how to defend their territory. Have you ever tried to sit down in front of a mom whose child is performing on stage? She’ll cut you. She’ll cut you hard.
- A dance mom can survive for days on granola bars and tepid water.
- It's a known fact* that zombies are distracted by glitter. Dance moms always have glitter.
- Dance moms (and moms in general) can survive on very little sleep.
- A dance mom can convert a Dream Duffel into a makeshift shelter. Have you seen the size of the large one? You could fit a small band of fighters in it. Besides, that garment rack could make a super weapon!
*facts totally made up by me and called facts